Homework is assigned (4-5x) weekdays and sometimes on weekends. Homework is written on the board (in-class) & reviewed daily. Students must copy homework assignments in their agenda books immediately upon entering class. Homework is updated on a regular basis, however-ALL HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! Please contact/call/email me via Weebly or directly email@example.com regarding homework or any other questions!
*October Reading Log (dates): 10/2-1 hr, 10/5-2 hrs, 10/9-1 hr, 10/12-1 hr, 10/15-1 hr
- *Please note: ALL Reading Logs (1 hour = 1 signature) & reading logs are:*collected at the end of every month, *total amount of (expected reading) hours are NOT always the same & will vary per month due to various circumstances such as: winter/spring breaks, holidays, field trips, mandatory/state/district testing, early dismissals, schedules, etc.
- SINGED PROGRESS REPORTS!!
- READ & ANNOTATE "Love" (short story-refer to "Handouts" section)
- READ & ANNOTATE "The Lottery" (short story-refer to "Handouts" section): After reading: Identify & describe the theme of the story in a written response. *Use the RACECES formula including citations/evidence as support in your response. *DUE: Fri.10/5/18
- September Reading Log (dates): 9/5-1 hr, 9/7-1 hr, 9/11- 1 hr, 9/13- 2 hrs, 9/17-1 hr 9/24-1 hr, 9/26-1 hr *Please note: (ALL) Reading Logs: 1 hour = 1 signature; also-reading logs are:*collected at the end of every month, *total amount of hours are NOT always the same per month & will vary per month due to a variety of circumstances such as winter/spring break, holidays, field trips, mandatory/state/district testing, schedules, etc.